Gimme, Gimme Gimme

27 Apr 2010

Worthwhile...

...Wait

Remember when you were a child and walking in a shop, suddenly your eyes were attracted to a toy. With high hopes you ran to your mother and asked her to buy you the toy. But hopes turned into ashes when she told you that it would not be yours today. 

"Lain kali ya..." (Next time, alright?)

This is a trend that somehow continues to be with us even when we are adults. We see something that tickle our fancy but this time around we have to tell ourselves:

"One day..."

Well, that was the case for mad redo1 when he wished for either a Nikon D90 or a D300 (now D300s) a while back. Although he already has a D60 mad redo1 found there are a number of limitations with the most popular entry level DSLR from Nikon which limit the level of satisfaction from the output.


Well, yesterday my wish has came true with a D90 coming home with me after waiting for quite a while. The joy is the same as I felt when finally I got to have my favourite toys, although this time the toy is much more expensive and at the same time could be more than just a toy for me.

Hopefully, I will be able to come up with better shots, artistic or work wise with the additional gear to my arsenal.


...

2 comments:

BEiB said...

im green with envy...
my D60 looks like a cikai toy...

mad redo1 said...

the grass always look greener on the other side... hehehe... I'll take the D60 when we go out shooting together